27/09/2014 ~ SuccessJourney Daily Post with Nicholas Akomire ©2014
Hello!!! How are you doing? How did your week go? I do hope you got to achieve what you planned for this week?
During the course of this week, we had the priviledge of learning the five habits that gets “smart people” winning. These are habits that everyone and anyone can cultivate if they are determined. Just so you do not forget in a hurry, here are the 5 Winning Habits of Smart People:
- Persistence – It is the act of never-ceasing, never letting go, not accepting defeat or failure, believing beyond reasonable doubts that something is possible.
- Goal Setters – By setting goals, you become your own boos, giving yourself time by which you must have completed certain tasks that are crucial to your success in whatever you pursue.
- Avid Readers – Benefits of reading include: increase in verbal skills, helps in articulating thoughts, enhances problem solving skills, increases concentration, improves writing skills and improves memory.
- Self Disciplined – Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy ~ Robert Tew
- Great Thinkers – Your ability to think through challenges and proffer a working solution sets you apart from every other person who just sees the challenge but has no solution.
These habits would definitely set you apart and put you ahead of your equals, make them a part of your life and you will find yourself winning in the race of life.
Have a beautiful weekend.
I value you.